You Let Me In by Camilla Bruce ePUB download

お題目 ササニシキ最新情報 You Let Me In by Camilla Bruce ePUB download

このトピックには0件の返信が含まれ、1人の参加者がいます。2020年7月7日 at 11:46 PMに Helen Williams さんが最後の更新を行いました。

• 投稿者
    返書
    Helen Williams

You Let Me In
    by Camilla Bruce

You Let Me In

• ISBN: 9781250302045 (1250302048)
    • Format: hardcover, 256 pages
    • Language: english
    • Author: Camilla Bruce
    • Publisher: Tor/Forge (Tor Books) (April 21, 2020)

About The Book

You Let Me In delivers a stunning tale from debut author Camilla Bruce, combining the sinister domestic atmosphere of Gillian Flynn’s Sharp Objects with the otherwordly thrills of Neil Gaiman’s The Ocean at the End of the Lane.

Cassandra Tipp is dead… or is she?

After all, the notorious recluse and eccentric bestselling novelist has always been prone to flights of fancy — everyone in town remembers the shocking events leading up to Cassie’s infamous trial (she may have been acquitted, but the insanity defense only stretches so far).

Cassandra Tipp has left behind no body—just her massive fortune, and one final manuscript.

Then again, there are enough bodies in her past—her husband Tommy Tipp, whose mysterious disembowelment has never been solved, and a few years later, the shocking murder-suicide of her father and brother.

Cassandra Tipp will tell you a story — but it will come with a terrible price. What really happened, out there in the woods — and who has Cassie been protecting all along? Read on, if you dare…

MOBI book You Let Me In by Camilla Bruce. TXT ebook You Let Me In read online reader on Book Depository. Online You Let Me In buy cheap for iPad. Hardcover ebook You Let Me In Camilla Bruce download on Amazon.

このトピックに返信するにはログインが必要です。

お題目 ササニシキ最新情報 You Let Me In by Camilla Bruce ePUB download