お題目 ササニシキ最新情報 The Silence of Bones by June Hur ePUB download

このトピックには0件の返信が含まれ、1人の参加者がいます。2020年7月7日 at 3:04 PMに Anouk Cohen さんが最後の更新を行いました。

• 投稿者
    返書
    Anouk Cohen

The Silence of Bones
    by June Hur

The Silence of Bones

• Publisher: Feiwel & Friends (April 21, 2020)
    • Language: english
    • Author: June Hur
    • Format: hardcover, 336 pages
    • Ages: 13+
    • ISBN: 9781250229557 (1250229553)

About The Book

June Hur’s elegant and haunting debut The Silence of Bones is a bloody YA historical mystery tale perfect for fans of Kerri Maniscalco and Renée Ahdieh.

I have a mouth, but I mustn’t speak;
    Ears, but I mustn’t hear;
    Eyes, but I mustn’t see.

1800, Joseon (Korea). Homesick and orphaned sixteen-year-old Seol is living out the ancient curse: “May you live in interesting times.” Indentured to the police bureau, she’s been tasked with assisting a well-respected young inspector with the investigation into the politically charged murder of a noblewoman.

As they delve deeper into the dead woman’s secrets, Seol forms an unlikely bond of friendship with the inspector. But her loyalty is tested when he becomes the prime suspect, and Seol may be the only one capable of discovering what truly happened on the night of the murder.

But in a land where silence and obedience are valued above all else, curiosity can be deadly.

FB2 The Silence of Bones on reader on Dymocks. MP3 ebook The Silence of Bones June Hur buy cheap. EPUB book The Silence of Bones read online. FictionBook The Silence of Bones by June Hur download Android on Barnes & Noble.

Paperback ebook The Silence of Bones by June Hur read. PDF book The Silence of Bones buy for Kindle on Booktopia. TXT The Silence of Bones June Hur download iPhone on Audible. MOBI book The Silence of Bones.

Hardback ebook The Silence of Bones by June Hur buy cheap on Mac. Hardcover ebook The Silence of Bones read online on Kobo. Online book The Silence of Bones on Book Depository. Hardcover The Silence of Bones June Hur download for iPad.

このトピックに返信するにはログインが必要です。

お題目 ササニシキ最新情報 The Silence of Bones by June Hur ePUB download