Take Me Apart by Sara Sligar ePUB download

お題目 ササニシキ最新情報 Take Me Apart by Sara Sligar ePUB download

このトピックには0件の返信が含まれ、1人の参加者がいます。2020年7月7日 at 4:32 PMに Audrey Oliphant さんが最後の更新を行いました。

• 投稿者
    返書
    Audrey Oliphant

Take Me Apart
    by Sara Sligar

Take Me Apart

• Publisher: Farrar (April 28, 2020)
    • ISBN: 9780374272616 (0374272611)
    • Format: hardcover, 368 pages
    • Language: english
    • Author: Sara Sligar

About The Book

A spellbinding novel of psychological suspense that follows a young archivist’s obsession with her subject’s mysterious death as it threatens to destroy her fragile grasp on sanity

When the famed photographer Miranda Brand died mysteriously at the height of her career, it sent shock waves through Callinas, California. Decades later, old wounds are reopened when her son Theo hires the ex-journalist Kate Aitken to archive his mother’s work and personal effects.

As Kate sorts through the vast maze of material and contends with the vicious rumors and shocking details of Miranda’s private life, she pieces together a portrait of a vibrant artist buckling under the pressures of ambition, motherhood, and marriage. But Kate has secrets of her own, including a growing attraction to the enigmatic Theo, and when she stumbles across Miranda’s diary, her curiosity spirals into a dangerous obsession.

A seductive, twisting tale of psychological suspense, Take Me Apart draws readers into the lives of two darkly magnetic young women pinned down by secrets and lies. Sara Sligar’s electrifying debut is a chilling, thought-provoking take on art, illness, and power, from a spellbinding new voice in literary suspense.

FB2 Take Me Apart Sara Sligar read on Barnes & Noble. TXT ebook Take Me Apart for iPad. Hardcover book Take Me Apart buy. EPUB ebook Take Me Apart by Sara Sligar download on PC on Books-a-Million.

Hardback Take Me Apart Sara Sligar Kindle on Kobo. FictionBook book Take Me Apart download. MOBI ebook Take Me Apart read online on Android on IndieBound. Online book Take Me Apart by Sara Sligar buy cheap.

MP3 Take Me Apart for Mac. PDF book Take Me Apart Sara Sligar read online on Dymocks. Paperback Take Me Apart by Sara Sligar buy cheap. MP3 ebook Take Me Apart download iOS on Booktopia.

このトピックに返信するにはログインが必要です。

お題目 ササニシキ最新情報 Take Me Apart by Sara Sligar ePUB download