Remember Me by Chelsea Bobulski ePUB download

お題目 ササニシキ最新情報 Remember Me by Chelsea Bobulski ePUB download

このトピックには0件の返信が含まれ、1人の参加者がいます。2020年7月9日 at 8:38 AMに Jennifer Brubaker さんが最後の更新を行いました。

• 投稿者
    返書
    Jennifer Brubaker

Remember Me
    by Chelsea Bobulski

Remember Me

• ISBN: 9781250189448 (1250189446)
    • Format: hardcover, 336 pages
    • Author: Chelsea Bobulski
    • Language: english
    • Publisher: Feiwel & Friends (August 6, 2019)
    • Ages: 13+

About The Book

In Chelsea Bobulski’s Remember Me, an eerie and suspenseful YA novel, a teen girl discovers what connects her to the hotel she calls home as horrifying visions lead her to the truth.

Nell Martin is moving again, this time to the Winslow Grand Hotel, built in 1878. As Nell is settling in, strange things begin to happen. Doors lock of their own accord, writing appears on bathroom walls — and most horrifying of all — visions of a dead boy permeate her waking life. Thinking it was her mind playing tricks on her, she soon finds the past and the present colliding as she learns horrific details of a murder that happened at the hotel in 1907 involving a girl named Lea.

Nell and a mysterious bellboy must relive that day in hopes of finally breaking a curse that imprisons them both. And Nell discovers what truly links her to the history of the Winslow Grand Hotel.

MOBI ebook Remember Me download on iPad. Online book Remember Me by Chelsea Bobulski read online on Barnes & Noble. Hardback Remember Me. Hardcover Remember Me Chelsea Bobulski buy cheap PocketBook on IndieBound. TXT ebook Remember Me Chelsea Bobulski for iOS on Powells.

このトピックに返信するにはログインが必要です。

お題目 ササニシキ最新情報 Remember Me by Chelsea Bobulski ePUB download