(PDF) On a Dark Night I Left My Silent House by Peter Handke – 9781250767226

お題目 ササニシキ最新情報 (PDF) On a Dark Night I Left My Silent House by Peter Handke – 9781250767226

このトピックには0件の返信が含まれ、1人の参加者がいます。2020年7月6日 at 8:14 PMに Matthew Esquibel さんが最後の更新を行いました。

• 投稿者
    返書
    Matthew Esquibel

On a Dark Night I Left My Silent House
    by Peter Handke

On a Dark Night I Left My Silent House

• ISBN: 9781250767226 (1250767229)
    • Publisher: Picador (April 7, 2020)
    • Author: Peter Handke
    • Language: english
    • Format: paperback, 192 pages

About The Book

A short, powerful new novel by one of the greatest writers in the German language.

On a Dark Night I Left My Silent House is Nobel Prize-winning author Peter Handke’s evocative, moving, often fantastic, novel about one man’s conflict with himself and his journey toward resolution.

During one night shift, an unnamed, middle-aged pharmacist in Taxham, an isolated suburb of Salzburg, tells his story to a narrator. The pharmacist is known and well-respected, but lonely and estranged from his wife. He feels most comfortable wandering about in nature, collecting and eating hallucinogenic mushrooms.

One day he receives a blow to the head that leaves him unable to speak, and the narrative is transformed from ironic description into a collection of sensual impressions, observations and reflections. The pharmacist, who is now called the driver, sets out on a quest, travelling into the Alps with two companions — a former Olympic skiing champion and a formerly famous poet — where he is beaten and later stalked by a woman. He drives through a tunnel and has a premonition of death, then finds himself in a surreal, foreign land. In a final series of bizarre, cathartic events, the driver regains his speech and is taken back to his pharmacy — back to his former life, but forever changed.

A powerful, poetic exploration of language, longing and dislocation in the human experience, On a Dark Night I Left My Silent House reveals Handke at his magical best.

PDF book On a Dark Night I Left My Silent House by Peter Handke download on Android on Kobo. MOBI ebook On a Dark Night I Left My Silent House buy. FictionBook On a Dark Night I Left My Silent House for Mac on Booktopia. MP3 book On a Dark Night I Left My Silent House Peter Handke read online.

Hardback ebook On a Dark Night I Left My Silent House buy cheap. TXT On a Dark Night I Left My Silent House by Peter Handke reader on Book Depository. Paperback ebook On a Dark Night I Left My Silent House download on Powells. Online book On a Dark Night I Left My Silent House Peter Handke read for iOS.

このトピックに返信するにはログインが必要です。

お題目 ササニシキ最新情報 (PDF) On a Dark Night I Left My Silent House by Peter Handke – 9781250767226