• Series: My Life Uploaded
    • Format: hardcover, 272 pages
    • Publisher: Imprint (April 14, 2020)
    • Ages: 12+
    • Language: english
    • Author: Rae Earl
    • ISBN: 9781250133809 (1250133807)

About The Book

For fans of Girl Online and Angus, Thongs and Full-Frontal Snogging, Rae Earl’s My Life Gone Viral (the sequel to My Life Uploaded) is a quirky, irresistible story that tackles the unpredictability, joy, and insecurity of life online.

Millie Porter finally has everything she wanted. But it doesn’t make her feel the way she thought it would…

The pressure of having to create a great vlog forces Millie to take risks that her usual sensible self would never take. And soon, everything starts changing before her eyes — she’s not getting along with her boyfriend, her former enemy suddenly wants to be her best friend, and she’s unwillingly involved in her mom’s dating life. Plus, the boy she thought was her totally, completely, non-romantic buddy is now feeling like anything but.

Can Millie balance it all? She is about to find out and share it all online.

MOBI ebook My Life Gone Viral on Mac on Amazon. MP3 book My Life Gone Viral by Rae Earl read online. PDF My Life Gone Viral Rae Earl download.

Online My Life Gone Viral buy cheap for Android on Books-a-Million. Paperback ebook My Life Gone Viral download iPhone. TXT book My Life Gone Viral by Rae Earl buy on Walmart.

FictionBook ebook My Life Gone Viral read iOS on Audible. Hardback My Life Gone Viral Rae Earl. Hardcover book My Life Gone Viral buy cheap for Kindle.

このトピックに返信するにはログインが必要です。

お題目 ササニシキ最新情報 My Life Gone Viral ePUB download