(MOBI) The Summer I Met Jack by Michelle Gable

お題目 ササニシキ最新情報 (MOBI) The Summer I Met Jack by Michelle Gable

このトピックには0件の返信が含まれ、1人の参加者がいます。2020年7月6日 at 6:33 AMに Avenged Sinny さんが最後の更新を行いました。

• 投稿者
    返書
    Avenged Sinny

The Summer I Met Jack
    by Michelle Gable

The Summer I Met Jack

• Format: paperback, 528 pages
    • Publisher: St. Martin’s Publishing Group (St. Martin’s Griffin) (April 14, 2020)
    • Language: english
    • ISBN: 9781250770875 (1250770874)
    • Author: Michelle Gable

About The Book

New York Times bestselling author Michelle Gable imagines the affair between John F. Kennedy and Alicia Corning Clark — and the child they may have had — in this specially priced edition of The Summer I Met Jack.

Based on a real story — in 1950, a young, beautiful Polish refugee arrives in Hyannisport, Massachusetts to work as a maid for one of the wealthiest families in America. Alicia is at once dazzled by the large and charismatic family, in particular the oldest son, a rising politician named Jack.

Alicia and Jack are soon engaged, but his domineering father forbids the marriage. And so, Alicia trades Hyannisport for Hollywood, and eventually Rome. She dates famous actors and athletes and royalty, including Gary Cooper, Kirk Douglas, and Katharine Hepburn, all the while staying close with Jack. A decade after they meet, on the eve of Jack’s inauguration as the thirty-fifth President of the United States, the two must confront what they mean to each other.

The Summer I Met Jack by Michelle Gable is based on the fascinating real life of Alicia Corning Clark, a woman who J. Edgar Hoover insisted was paid by the Kennedys to keep quiet, not only about her romance with Jack Kennedy, but also a baby they may have had together.

TXT book The Summer I Met Jack buy on Barnes & Noble. PDF ebook The Summer I Met Jack by Michelle Gable download PocketBook. Paperback The Summer I Met Jack read. MP3 ebook The Summer I Met Jack Michelle Gable on iPhone on Booktopia. FB2 The Summer I Met Jack for iPad.

Hardcover book The Summer I Met Jack by Michelle Gable download on Amazon. MOBI book The Summer I Met Jack Michelle Gable buy cheap on Kobo. Online The Summer I Met Jack read online iOS. EPUB ebook The Summer I Met Jack Michelle Gable download on reader. FictionBook ebook The Summer I Met Jack on Book Depository.

Hardback The Summer I Met Jack by Michelle Gable read online for Android on Walmart. Online book The Summer I Met Jack buy. TXT ebook The Summer I Met Jack Michelle Gable download Mac. Paperback The Summer I Met Jack read on Books-a-Million. FictionBook book The Summer I Met Jack by Michelle Gable buy cheap for PC on Dymocks.

このトピックに返信するにはログインが必要です。

お題目 ササニシキ最新情報 (MOBI) The Summer I Met Jack by Michelle Gable