(MOBI) My Life Uploaded by Rae Earl

お題目 ササニシキ最新情報 (MOBI) My Life Uploaded by Rae Earl

このトピックには0件の返信が含まれ、1人の参加者がいます。2020年7月6日 at 6:45 AMに Alyssa Kaipio さんが最後の更新を行いました。

• 投稿者
    返書
    Alyssa Kaipio

My Life Uploaded
    (My Life Uploaded)
    by Rae Earl

My Life Uploaded

• Ages: 12+
    • ISBN: 9781250309082 (1250309085)
    • Publisher: Square Fish (April 14, 2020)
    • Language: english
    • Series: My Life Uploaded
    • Author: Rae Earl
    • Format: paperback, 272 pages

About The Book

Fresh, funny, and utterly irresistible, My Life Upoloaded is a young adult novel from Rae Earl that explores the ups and downs of life online.

Hello! Millie Porter here. I’m posting this from a garden shed, because three so-called adults are in the house arguing over whether you can train penguins. You see, I moved in with my dad, granddad, and aunty to escape my mum’s neat freak boyfriend. (He follows me around with a vacuum cleaner, like that’s a normal thing to do. It’s not.)

The point is, this reality thing is HARD, so my BFF Lauren and I are taking it online to tell you how to handle it. We are going to make a difference with this vlog. That is, if I can just get Dave the cat’s tail OUT OF MY FACE.

Yes, we know it’s usually only übergeeks like Bradley Sanderson who do vlogs. Yes, we know that Instagram queen Erin Breeler will not like it ONE TINY BIT. But Lauren says she’ll be too obsessed with the hot new boy at school to notice us.

You get to see me juggling real life, online life, and a cat intent on my destruction as it happens — IRL.

This is my life. Uploaded.

An Imprint Book.

PDF book My Life Uploaded Rae Earl buy on PC on Powells. Online ebook My Life Uploaded download. FB2 My Life Uploaded by Rae Earl read for reader on Book Depository.

このトピックに返信するにはログインが必要です。

お題目 ササニシキ最新情報 (MOBI) My Life Uploaded by Rae Earl