このトピックには0件の返信が含まれ、1人の参加者がいます。2020年7月6日 at 9:01 AMに Robert Little さんが最後の更新を行いました。
2020年7月6日 9:01 AM #2089Robert Little0
The Anatomy of the Aura
(A Start Here Guide for Beginners)
by Eliza Swann
- Author: Eliza Swann
- ISBN: 9781250257734 (1250257735)
- Publisher: St. Martin’s Publishing Group (St. Martin’s Essentials) (April 14, 2020)
- Language: english
- Format: paperback, 208 pages
- Series: A Start Here Guide for Beginners
About The Book
If you want to explore the energy and beauty of auras, simply start here!
Auras: The Anatomy of the Aura is a modern illustrated guide to the ancient practice of aura reading. The latest title in The Start Here Guide Series, this is the perfect book to introduce readers to the power and beauty of auras. These layered veils of energy surround all physical things and reflect the state of their internal energy flow. Author and teacher Eliza Swann demystifies the world of auras and brings an ancient tradition into the modern era, teaching readers:
– What an “aura” is from both mystical and scientific perspectives
– Techniques for learning to perceive auras
– The history of the concept of auras
– An in-depth explanation of the layers of the human aura
– An extensive glossary of terminology relating to the human aura
– How to heal the human aura
Black and white illustrations throughout the book help readers visualize the techniques as they read. Packed with information yet always fun and accessible, Auras is the ultimate beginners guide!
Paperback ebook Auras download on iPad. Hardcover Auras Eliza Swann buy cheap on Dymocks. FB2 book Auras for iPhone.
Online Auras by Eliza Swann read on Audible. PDF ebook Auras by Eliza Swann Mac. EPUB book Auras buy on Powells.