Live Long and… by William Shatner ePUB download

お題目 ササニシキ最新情報 Live Long and… by William Shatner ePUB download

このトピックには0件の返信が含まれ、1人の参加者がいます。2020年7月9日 at 4:49 PMに Karen Thomson さんが最後の更新を行いました。

• 投稿者
    返書
    Karen Thomson

Live Long and…
    What I Learned Along the Way

by William Shatner, David Fisher

Live Long and... What I Learned Along the Way

• Publisher: St. Martin’s Publishing Group (A Thomas Dunne Book for St. Martin’s Griffin) (July 7, 2020)
    • Format: paperback, 224 pages
    • Author: William Shatner, David Fisher
    • Language: english
    • ISBN: 9781250166708 (1250166705)

About The Book

Star Trek legend and veteran author William Shatner discusses the meaning of life, finding value in work, and living well whatever your age.

“I have always felt,” William Shatner says early in his newest memoir, that “like the great comedian George Burns, who lived to 100, I couldn’t die as long as I was booked.” And Shatner is always booked.

Still, a brief health scare in 2016 forced him to take stock. After mulling over the lessons he’s learned, the places he’s been, and all the miracles and strange occurrences he’s witnessed over the course of an enduring career in Hollywood and on the stage, he arrived at one simple rule for living a long and good life: don’t die.

It’s the only one-size-fits-all advice, Shatner argues in Live Long and… What I Might Have Learned Along the Way, because everyone has a unique life — but, to help us all out, he’s more than willing to share stories from his unique life. With a combination of pithy humor and thoughtful vulnerability, Shatner lays out his journey from childhood to peak stardom and all the bumps in the road. (Sometimes the literal road, as in the case of his 2,400-mile motorcycle trip across the country with a bike that didn’t function.)

William Shatner is one of our most beloved entertainers, and he intends never to stop entertaining. His funny, provocative, and poignant reflections offer an unforgettable read about a remarkable man.

EPUB ebook Live Long and… by William Shatner read online for Kindle on Walmart. Online book Live Long and…. FictionBook Live Long and… William Shatner download PocketBook. Hardcover book Live Long and… buy cheap on Book Depository. TXT Live Long and… William Shatner download on Android on Kobo.

FB2 ebook Live Long and… buy. MP3 Live Long and… read on Powells. PDF ebook Live Long and… by William Shatner on PC. MOBI book Live Long and… William Shatner read online. Hardback ebook Live Long and… for iOS on Booktopia.

Paperback book Live Long and… download Mac on IndieBound. FB2 Live Long and… by William Shatner buy cheap. EPUB Live Long and… download on Amazon. Paperback book Live Long and… by William Shatner for iPhone. MOBI ebook Live Long and… William Shatner buy.

このトピックに返信するにはログインが必要です。

お題目 ササニシキ最新情報 Live Long and… by William Shatner ePUB download