I Am Here Now by Barbara Bottner — read online

お題目 ササニシキ最新情報 I Am Here Now by Barbara Bottner — read online

このトピックには0件の返信が含まれ、1人の参加者がいます。2020年7月11日 at 3:28 AMに Alyssa Kaipio さんが最後の更新を行いました。

• 投稿者
    返書
    Alyssa Kaipio

I Am Here Now
    by Barbara Bottner

I Am Here Now

• Publisher: Imprint (August 4, 2020)
    • Language: english
    • Ages: 14+
    • Format: hardcover, 352 pages
    • Author: Barbara Bottner
    • ISBN: 9781250207692 (125020769X)

About The Book

Set in the 1960s, Barbara Bottner’s I Am Here Now is a beautiful novel in verse about one artist’s coming of age. It’s a heartbreaking, powerful and inspiring depiction of what it’s like to shatter your life — and piece it all back together.

You can’t trust Life to give you decent parents, or beautiful eyes, a fine French accent or an outstanding flair for fashion. No, Life does what it wants. It’s sneaky as a thief.

Maisie’s first day of High school should be exciting, but all she wants is to escape.

Her world is lonely and chaotic, with an abusive mother and a father who’s rarely there to help.

So when Maisie, who finds refuge in her art, meets the spirited Rachel and her mother, a painter, she catches a glimpse of a very different world — one full of life, creativity, and love — and latches on.

But as she discovers her strengths through Rachel’s family, Maisie, increasingly desperate, finds herself risking new friendships, and the very future she’s searching for.

An Imprint Book.

Hardback book I Am Here Now Barbara Bottner download iPad on Audible. Hardcover ebook I Am Here Now read. Paperback I Am Here Now buy cheap on Kobo. MOBI I Am Here Now by Barbara Bottner on reader.

Online book I Am Here Now buy on Dymocks. EPUB ebook I Am Here Now by Barbara Bottner read online for PC. MP3 ebook I Am Here Now Barbara Bottner download Mac. FB2 book I Am Here Now on Book Depository.

このトピックに返信するにはログインが必要です。

お題目 ササニシキ最新情報 I Am Here Now by Barbara Bottner — read online